*** Breaking News***
New rules starting from Sunday January 17th 0.00h (night from Saturday to Sunday)
Malaga List of the 35 municipalities of Malaga with perimeter closure due to the coronavirus as published in Malaga Hoy
Of these, 14 will also have to close the leisure and hospitality establishments, exceeding the rate of 1,000 cases The Board prohibits travel between provinces due to Covid A massive test screening in a municipality of Malaga A massive test screening in a municipality of Malaga.
The province of Malaga will be perimeter, 35 of its municipalities with a rate higher than 500 cases per 100,000 inhabitants will also have to close perimentrally and of these localities, the 14 that are worse and exceed the barrier of 1,000 positives per 100,000 inhabitants will have to close their leisure and hospitality establishments.
Those are the measures adopted this Friday by the Board based on the pronouncement of the expert committee and which have been announced by the Chairman of the Board, Juanma Moreno.
In addition, in these last 14 municipalities, the regional administration has requested the central government to authorize the confinement of its population. But these restrictions may vary daily, depending on whether the respective localities go up or down from those levels according to the report that the Ministry of Health gives each day on the evolution of the pandemic. "They will limit themselves daily," Moreno said, referring to the fact that the municipalities will have to collate these figures.
The 35 municipalities that exceed 500 cases and that will be closed perimeter from Saturday night to Sunday: Of these, due to exceeding the rate of 1,000 cases per 100,000 inhabitants, in addition to perimeter they will have to close their leisure and hospitality establishments (the activity Not essensial).
Due to those new restrictions, we regret to inform you that The Ginger Country Pub will be closed till further notice and the planned events will be posponed to a later date.
The 35 municipalities that exceed 500 cases and that will be closed perimeter from Saturday night to Sunday:
1. Alcaucín 2. Alfarnate 3. Alfarnatejo 4. Algarrobo 5. Arenas 6. Benamocarra
7. El Borge 8. Canillas de Albaida 9. Comares 10. Salares 11. Sayalonga 12. Vélez Málaga
13. Manilva 14. Alameda 15. Almargen 16. Cañete la Real 17. Mollina 18. Teba
19. Villanueva del Rosario 20. Villanueva del Trabuco 21. Moclinejo 22. Algatocín
23. Benarrabá 24. Cartajima n25. Faraján 26. Gaucín 27. Genalguacil 28. Igualeja
29. Ronda 30. Alhaurín de la Torre 31. Alhaurín el Grande 32. Álora 33. Ardales
34. Coín 35. Monda
Of these, due to exceeding the rate of 1,000 cases per 100,000 inhabitants, in addition to perimeter, they will have to close their leisure and hospitality establishments
(the non-essential activity):
1. Teba (4.335,1) 2. Almargen (3.582,4) 3. Monda (3.006,9) 4. Alameda (2.308,3)
5. Salares (1.775,1) 6. Ardales (1.680,0) 7. Igualeja (1.441,7) 8. El Borge (1.397,8)
9. Benamocarra (1.260,0) 10. Cartajima (1.158,8), 11. Coín (1.079,2) 12. Alfarnatejo (1.061,0)
13. Alhaurín el Grande (1.040,3) 14. Algatocín (1.008,8)
Please contact admin. by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest developments.